GalleryGallery  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Please Make More Female Characters!
Our Games will begin once we get 6 more members!

Blood & Fire is an AU Hunger Games Roleplay set after the 74th Hunger Games. There is no uprising and the Victors will not be going back into the Arena, there will be a different Quell.

Please register like so: First M. Last
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Character Switch

Latest topics
» Come and visit us!
I Will Love You Unconditionally, Icon_minitimeby Guest Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:42 am

» Magi Roleplaying Site
I Will Love You Unconditionally, Icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:39 am

» Pokemon Rift RP
I Will Love You Unconditionally, Icon_minitimeby Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:41 pm

» RWBY Rolepay
I Will Love You Unconditionally, Icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:41 pm

» Hogwarts Lives
I Will Love You Unconditionally, Icon_minitimeby Guest Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:45 am

» THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS
I Will Love You Unconditionally, Icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:27 pm

» Heyo!
I Will Love You Unconditionally, Icon_minitimeby Sky Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:09 am

» Face Claim
I Will Love You Unconditionally, Icon_minitimeby Colton S. Fitzgerald Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:56 pm

» PROPAGANDA [POLITICAL POST POTTER]
I Will Love You Unconditionally, Icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:36 pm

There are no current Victors being played on Blood & Fire

Blood & Fire was created by Tony. The plot was developed by him as well. The current theme was created originally by a member of Hitskin. The major edits were done by Tony, all site graphics by him as well.
Credits of the characters to the members of Blood & Fire, for our site wouldn't be anything without them. Please don't steal, it isn't nice. If you do, we'll get you.

I Will Love You Unconditionally,

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kent E. Naysboro
District Seven
Kent E. Naysboro

Money : 215
Job : Lumberjack

I Will Love You Unconditionally, Empty
PostSubject: I Will Love You Unconditionally,   I Will Love You Unconditionally, Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 9:23 pm

I Will Love You Unconditionally, Tumblr_inline_mi51r8bRzS1qz4rgp
TIMBER M. LAST

So this is a Want Ad for Timber, Kent's best friend. Contrary to the usual shipping for Dylan and Tyler, Dylan is the outgoing one, and Tyler is the quiet one! I know, different right? Anyhow, Timber (Dylan) is sort of a ladies-man and a player, he does what he wants, and doesn't follow the rules if he doesn't want to. He's sort of mean in a funny way. But he has a special place for Kent in his heart. Secretly, Timber likes Kent, but Kent doesn't know. Kent is straight, however that may or may not change, they could be FWB's, however they'll have to dodge Peacekeepers and stuff like that, so I'm looking for some fun!

I think that they could have many many threads, with ups and downs in their friendship, and possible relationship. Timber has to be 16. I'd love it if he was faced by Dylan O'Brien, but if you have other ideas run them by me first. Also, I'm open to name ideas just run those by me first as well... Umm yeah that's about it I guess. If you take this don't die!

Back to top Go down
Lilith G. Drawl
District Two
Lilith G. Drawl

Money : 211
Job : Female Mentor District 2 --- 64th Hunger Games Victor

PostSubject: Re: I Will Love You Unconditionally,   I Will Love You Unconditionally, Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 6:58 am

Another fan of Teen Wolf, I see Wink GOOD FOR YOU!

Luckily, since Dylan O'Brien is my soon to be husband, even though he doesn't know it yet, I would be glad to take that character up for you, and thread with you as much as you'd like.
By the way, it's Eve, if you didn't already know. Wink
Back to top Go down
Tony
Administrator
Tony

Money : 22

PostSubject: Re: I Will Love You Unconditionally,   I Will Love You Unconditionally, Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 9:06 am

I was thinking so because of the name, oh goodness. How are you? and PM me (this account I'm posting with), we must talk Very Happy

And thanks, hopefully neither of them will get reaped at the 76th! And go ahead and post your app for Lilith and such, no need to wait on me Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Will Love You Unconditionally,   I Will Love You Unconditionally, Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Will Love You Unconditionally,
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blood & Fire :: Before The Roleplay :: Wanted Ads :: Males-
Jump to: