GalleryGallery  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Please Make More Female Characters!
Our Games will begin once we get 6 more members!

Blood & Fire is an AU Hunger Games Roleplay set after the 74th Hunger Games. There is no uprising and the Victors will not be going back into the Arena, there will be a different Quell.

Please register like so: First M. Last
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Character Switch

Latest topics
» Come and visit us!
Naysboro, Kent E. Icon_minitimeby Guest Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:42 am

» Magi Roleplaying Site
Naysboro, Kent E. Icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:39 am

» Pokemon Rift RP
Naysboro, Kent E. Icon_minitimeby Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:41 pm

» RWBY Rolepay
Naysboro, Kent E. Icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:41 pm

» Hogwarts Lives
Naysboro, Kent E. Icon_minitimeby Guest Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:45 am

» THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS
Naysboro, Kent E. Icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:27 pm

» Heyo!
Naysboro, Kent E. Icon_minitimeby Sky Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:09 am

» Face Claim
Naysboro, Kent E. Icon_minitimeby Colton S. Fitzgerald Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:56 pm

» PROPAGANDA [POLITICAL POST POTTER]
Naysboro, Kent E. Icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:36 pm

There are no current Victors being played on Blood & Fire

Blood & Fire was created by Tony. The plot was developed by him as well. The current theme was created originally by a member of Hitskin. The major edits were done by Tony, all site graphics by him as well.
Credits of the characters to the members of Blood & Fire, for our site wouldn't be anything without them. Please don't steal, it isn't nice. If you do, we'll get you.

Naysboro, Kent E.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kent E. Naysboro
District Seven
Kent E. Naysboro

Money : 215
Job : Lumberjack

Naysboro, Kent E. Empty
PostSubject: Naysboro, Kent E.   Naysboro, Kent E. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 8:01 pm

KENT EDWARD

NAYSBORO

SIXTEEN -- MALE -- DISTRICT SEVEN -- LUMBERJACK

I USED TO BITE MY TOUNGE AND HOLD MY BREATH

Kent Edward Naysboro. That's me. Plain old black-haired me. It's apparent that I should be telling you about me so don't call me selfish. I live in Seven, I'm a Lumberjack. I whistle a lot. I'm a quiet guy, very shy person. I guess you can find me hanging out with my best friend, Timber, when I'm not working. I guess I get paid a decent amount of money. Here in Seven, we're in the middle of the income spectrum you could say. We're not poor, but we're not rich either. We're somewhere in the middle. Anyways, back to me. What do I like to do.. I like to run, exercise mostly, hang out at the lake, and I could be considered an athlete. However, I'm not one of those big-headed ones with a big mouth. I keep my opinions to myself because I know how words can hurt. And I try not to judge a book by it's cover. I try to get to know other people before I call them an enemy. Or a friend in that case.

SCARED TO ROCK THE BOAT AND MAKE A MESS

I live in a household of 7. My two parents, me, and my four brothers. One is older and the rest are younger than me. I guess if you would ask me, the one I prefer to hang out with is Kendon, he's 17. I like him because he's very chill and laid back. My other two brothers are.. trouble makers. They are always causing problems at the school. They're lucky that the Peacekeepers aren't as tough around here as they are in some of the other Districts, or they would be whipped almost every day.

If Kendon gets Reaped, he'll probably try to win for us. But if the other three get Reaped, I'll step up to the plate and Volunteer for them. That's just the kind of brother I am. Even though I can't stand them at all sometimes, I still love them. Ugh, did I really just say that? Anyhow, if I didn't volunteer, my parents would probably smack me across the face from both directions so that my face would bounce from their hands back and forth, and back and forth, and back and forth

SO I SAT QUIETLY, AGREED POLITELY

Relationships.. Okay, my best friend is Timber. I don't have many other notable ones, mostly because our conversations are "Hi." and "Bye." So there's not much to say at all about them. As I said before I am a shy guy, so that's why I only have one friend. However, me and Timber are complete opposites. He's very loud and outgoing, and I guess opposites attract, I'm not sure.

Girls.. Nope, not yet. My dad keeps asking me do I have a girlfriend, and my constant reply is always no. To be honest, girls ask me out everyday, but I just say no. This is because I need more time to focus on training, just in case I get Reaped or something. Besides, I'm only 16.
Back to top Go down
Tony
Administrator
Tony

Money : 22

Naysboro, Kent E. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naysboro, Kent E.   Naysboro, Kent E. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 9:08 pm

ACCEPTED

Hello TONY and welcome to Blood & Fire! Here at B&F we love new members, so don't be afraid to pop into the chatbox, and introduce yourself in the Introductions forum! Now you may claim your Face, post your Plot Page, and get to Roleplaying! If you have any questions, please ask!

- The Administration
Back to top Go down

Naysboro, Kent E.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blood & Fire :: Before The Roleplay :: Panem Files :: District Seven-
Jump to: